I am a reporter and developer at the Tampa Bay Times, working under the data and investigations team. On any given day, I am either reporting stories, analyzing data, developing news apps, designing web presentations, or (occasionally) taking photographs.
Before pursuing journalism, I was a technology analyst with the Corporate & Investment Bank at J.P. Morgan & Chase.
- Hellfire from above: Tampa Electric knew the procedure was dangerous. It sent workers in anyway.
- Unarmed. Not wearing a seatbelt. Running away. Police are more likely to shoot if you’re black.
- A matter of miles: How the slightest shift kept Hurricane Irma from turning into an even worse disaster
- The city that never drains: A weak hurricane could drown Jacksonville. Will its leaders protect it in time?
- TECO accounts for nearly half of Florida power plant deaths, data shows
- The Stories: We found 827 people shot by police in Florida. Here’s how to browse our database.